Roles and responsibilities
- Responsible for overall onsite Execution & to monitor the project in all respect like cost, schedule, quality & safety parameters.
- Coordinate Architects, other consultants, contractors and subcontractors to a achieve the delivery as per schedule.
- Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs
- Review the work progress on daily basis
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques
Required Candidate profile
- The Candidate should be BE Civil & have 11-13 years of experience in construction industry preferable in high rise buildings.
- Candidate should have experience of handling 5-8 lakhs sq.ft built up area.
- Responsible for delivering projects with required quality with approved budget & schedule.
- Should have good knowledge RCC, finishing & MEP works.
- Well conversant with Planning, estimation, budgeting & value engineering.
- The candidates working for reputed & established construction companies will be preferred.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Site Engineering
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Civil
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Ozone Urbana Infra Developers Private Limited