* Should have exp[erience in contracts from construction background preferable in high rise building.
* Shall be responsible for finalization of all types of contracts including Civil and finishing.
* Should have good knowledge of built up area calculations, all types of contracts, safety clauses, billing clauses, payment clauses, bonus and penalty clauses.
* Should have goo knowledge of Bank guarantee, Performance Guarantee, labor licenses etc.
* Shall be responsible for purchasing different materials like steel, cement, marble/tiles, CP Sanitary, hardware, Wooden etc.
* Design SOP (Standard Operating Process) for Contract department overall functions.
* Drafting Contracts of various major packages in coordination with Legal department.
* Making comparison statement for award of sub-contract and labor contract keeping the direct cost as the baseline.
* Issue work orders to the Sub-contractors and finalizing the commercial conditions with them.
* Authenticate BOQ prepared by Consultant and in-house team and suggest for value engineering and to incorporate additional technical inputs, if necessary.
* Negotiate with the Vendors recommending prospective vendor and obtaining approval of management, site visi for shortlisting of various vendors.
* Monitoring Budget Vs Actual Contract Value of entire package before shortlisting any vendor.
* Negotiation with the sub-contractors and resolution of various disputes related to contracts.
* Negotiations with suppliers for the different kind of materials like steel, cement, marble/tiles, CP sanitary, hardware, wooden etc.
* Finalizing the rates for the same, making POs and monitoring bills of the same.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Site Engineering
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Civil
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details+