- Dialling or receiving 100 - 150 calls everyday
- Understanding prospects requirements i.e., Location, budget, Ticket Size, Usage.. act as a consultant or property expert, converse with them and try to get as much as information and schedule a site visit
- To gauge what a prospect really wants, share the same with sales team while arranging site visits
- Filtering the genuine customers and filling their details in MIS.
- Grouping the dialled or received calls in to different buckets.
- Daily reporting to Marketing team in terms of leads feedback
- Relevant experience in Real Estate Industry
- Should have Excellent Communication and Convincing Skills.
- Should be able to work with a Team.
- Proper lead management through SFDC and daily reporting through Excel
- Effectively explain the customers - Projects offers, USps & benefits
- Follow-up calls and feedback post site visits
- Should be Flexible in working hours.
- Achieve site visits target on a daily/weekly/Monthly basis set by the Marketing Team.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Sales Support
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
View Contact Details+